Blog Archive

Monday, April 8, 2013

NEW DIGS FOR THE BLOG, NAPLES FAMILY BEACH PHOTOGRAPHER

Naples, Florida Beach Photographer

Angie Seaman Photography is growing. Growing by leaps and bounds each day thanks to my incredibly awesome and oh so fabulous clients. With growth comes change. And with change comes more beauty in the brand new. Therefore, with that said, I've decided to re-vamp my brand and re-vamp my website and blog to reflect "me" - the Angie Seaman in which you all know and have hired me for. Because of that, blogspot/blogger doesn't fit my blog needs anymore at this time. We're moving on to bigger and better baby. My new blog is currently up and running so this will be the last blog post I place here on the blogspot blog. I've moved, with the awesome help of my website designer, Robin Reece, my blog to a wordpress platform because it will better fit my clients needs as well as my own. My current website re-vamping is in full blown change mode. We're about a week away from the roll out of it. Until then, please bookmark my new blog over on wordpress by going to the following link: http://blog.angieseamanphotography.com

Growth is good. Change is good. Newness is awesome. Come take a peeksie at the new blog digs.

 photo ASP_3199b_zpsbc1fc612.jpg

Growth...it's a beautiful thing.

XOXO, Angie

No comments: